Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Paragraph Planet: Still Dreaming

This is another 75-word Paragraph Planet entry I just submitted today.

It looks exactly as I sent it, calling for the title in the first sentence in the text box on their site, just so you know. I will never know exactly when or if the stories will be ever published on their site so I thought I'd share them just in case they never see the light of day on their site. enjoy. =D

***

Still Dreaming. She swayed by the dock with a vivacious smile as the music played. While the night slipped away into a peircing daylight, she would infilitrate his dreams again, much like the bad blood moment that was now in the healing process with the man who asked him, "Sleep well?" The dreamer looked at his brother, his brother's wife still dancing along the dark corner of his mind. "Not really."

1 comment:

  1. Wickedly good story! I'd like to say that never happens but we know it does!

    ReplyDelete